Thursday, August 13, 2015

The Weeping Angles


DON'T BLINK!!!!!!

Did you blink? I did! So
did the Weeping angel move?!
It just moved it's hand away that's all.

Well whatever you do, GET OUT NOW!!
Also you better run, because THEY ARE FAST...

                                                               
Hello guys! Today I am here to talk about the weeping angels. The weeping angles are my favorite enemy of the doctor, there fast, and scary. That is one of my two favorite things about them. Now today I am talking about the weeping angles, as well that as you know there my favorite, and I think that they make doctor who seem a little but more scary. Does anyone else agree? (make sure u leave a comment). That is all for today, and tell me if you liked the little scene I have up there. Thx :)

                                                       ~Dr. Hurt


1 comment: